Glidefield are aware of the fast pace of changes in legislation regarding energy conservation and renewable energy technologies, and use materials & products which assist with an ecological path:
New air is blowing
- LCA (Life Cycle Assessment) study of the duct.
- Definition of PCR (Product Category Rules). P3ductal is the first air duct company to obtain the EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) certification according to ISO 14025.
- Our P3ductal system is a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) eligible product.
- The P3ductal ducts guarantee, according to the LCC (Life Cycle Costing), an important reduction of the day to day energy costs.
- P3 is ahead of its time with Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), P3 is so focused on environmental issues it has become the first company in the air distribution market to have an EPD for its products. EPD is based on the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) in accordance with ISO 14001.
To this end we have supplied and installed on various projects.
Eliminate Energy Waste / Economical Environmentally Friendly.
We install leading manufacturer’s air conditioning, using invertor type, the inverter adjusts the speed of the motor to be either higher or lower, so it runs continuously and more efficiently. Inverter technology reduces energy consumption by 30% or more, when compared to traditional on/off systems.